Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillmeistergen4,466 pages
Originally posted by Impediment
No follow up question?

Oh, yeah, sorry I meant to write same q and then didn't.

Originally posted by SelphieT
Nope.

Most personal question you've ever asked?

Are you pregnant?

Same q.

Did you **** him?

Last thing that made you annoyed?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Did you **** him?

Last thing that made you annoyed?

Him?

Being single.

Same Q.

T'was the question I asked.

Probably being single, or misunderstood about an issue.

Same q

Life.

What kind of alcohol f*cks you up the fastest?

Vodka

Same Question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Vodka

Same Question

anything 50 proof or higher

Bacardi Rum.

Who is your fav porn star?

None. They're just bodies to me.

What do you want out of life?

Money.

Same q.

happiness.

same q

Money, love & respect

same q

My two front teeth!

Same Q

Understanding, love, respect, and happiness.

Post a question...?

Alrighty....

Have you ever thought about messing with an animal sexually?

Nah.

Ever masturbated with a gay thought?

nope.

when do you usally tend to masterbate?

Whenever I get some alone time. 🥷

Same q.

damn, no way to answer that. I do it too much.

Originally posted by Impediment
Whenever I get some alone time. 🥷

Same q.

in the car in my room next to my room in aa chat room out side .Ect