I'm assuming same question, so usually whenever my roommate leaves. It actually follows her schedule hmm
How do you usually feel by the end of the day?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
really damn tired, yet anxious.
same q
GUY
guy222With my gal
Upbeat
Love or Money
BAY
BaylinBack in story!
money - I can buy sex, so who needs love
would you pay for kinky sex?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
I'd rather have kinky sex with my loved one......paying for it is kind of scary, I'd imagine.
Same q
BAY
BaylinBack in story!
don't know, I guess there's the thrill of paying for it...
have you paid for kinky sex?
IMP
ImpedimentEndless
Yep.
Ever bought a prostitute?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by Impediment Yep.
Ever bought a prostitute?
ive bin one.
SQ
MB
Mr. BaconWho?
nope
have you?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
Have I bought a prostitute? No. But I should.
If you had no money, and the only way to get money was to become an employee at a gay phone sex network, would you get sassy with people over the phone?
IMP
ImpedimentEndless
Sure. I'd liven it up a little.
Would you give oral sex to a same sex member for $1,000,000?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
Oh hell yeah, I'd probably love it.
Same q
IMP
ImpedimentEndless
Hell, yes I would. You can call me gay, but I'll still have more money than you.
What is pi?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
Something yummy.....that's on your calculator......
Last kind of icecream you had?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by SelphieT Something yummy.....that's on your calculator......
Last kind of icecream you had?
Straw.b
SQ
IMP
ImpedimentEndless
Rocky Road.
What kind of topping do you put on your ice cream?