Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Orange juice (with NO alcohol in it, surprisingly.)

Last alcoholic beverage you had?

A beer!

Last song you sang outloud?

Amy MacDonald - This is the life

Same question

Angel Band from O Brother, where art Thou?

Same q?

sunday morning- maroon 5.😊

same q.

Metallica - enter sandman

same question

Before I Forget by Slipknot

When did you wake up?

1030 pm last night

how many convicts does it take to peel a potato?

As many as I order to.

What is the most f*cked up thing you have ever seen a customer do at your place of work?

pull a knife on me

same q, but inmate

I had an inmate throw his piss on me. I also saw an inmate get his throat slit open and gurgled for his mom as he died.

Ever been exposed to bodily fluids?

only my own....

ever worn football pads outside the gridiron?

Nah. I was never into sports.

What were your high school electives?

athletics and drama/theater

same q

Marching band and concert band.

What kind of grades did you generally make?

BAD.....I squeaked by.

same q.

B's

Same Question?

never even went to do my exams

same q

A's & B's with an occasional C.

Are you an adrenalin junkie?

yes

Best sex position