OF COURSE ANY TIME IS A GOOD TIME FOR PIE! (not cow pie. ew, gross, I hate you!) (the original question was a reference from Pulp Fiction. Fabian loves her pie!)
Do you ever find yourself accidentally speaking L337 or whatever in real life?
IMP
ImpedimentEndless
I meant "hair pie, actually. 😂
Hell no. "L337" speak is moronic, IMO.
Do you know any other languages?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
I'm learning Spanish and Latin. I'm such a loser, I should fully know spanish, but my hispanic mother was an IDIOT, and didn't teach me when I was a baby when she SHOULD HAVE! *ahem* anways........
Same q
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by SelphieT I'm learning Spanish and Latin. I'm such a loser, I should fully know spanish, but my hispanic mother was an IDIOT, and didn't teach me when I was a baby when she SHOULD HAVE! *ahem* anways........
Same q
i could teach yu some spanishuhuh
yes SQ
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
I know a little Spanish and a bit more German
what's your question gonna be?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by FoxMeister I know a little Spanish and a bit more German
what's your question gonna be?
what's your question gonna be?
what's your question gonna be?
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
what's your question gonna be?
what's your question gonna be?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by FoxMeister what's your question gonna be?
what's your question gonna be?
what's your question gonna be?
what's your question gonna be?
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
This.
What's the last thing you do before falling asleep?
GUY
guy222With my gal
Dream
Same q
SEC
SecretusRestricted
Jack off.
Same q
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Masturbate
What food could you eat and never get tired of?
GUY
guy222With my gal
Nachos
What do u dream about
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Random things: aliens, zombies, Billy Idol (those are the best ones droolio )
Same Question
GUY
guy222With my gal
Janine
Who would u like to meet
NAZ
NazSuper Senior Member
lots of people, Kramer, the pope, Jefferson, Poe
same q
MB
Mr. BaconWho?
multiple kmc members as well as some musicians
what scares you?
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Grouped spheres or circles, nonexistence, being crazy and not knowing, being made to stay at hospitals for long periods of time, crowds