Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

The Italian Clotheshanger. Or so I've heard 313

Same Question

never had sex but i would like to do Reverse Cowgirl Anal to my fiance one day
BTW How do you peform The Italian Clotheshanger? Sounds good

Same q

piledriver

same question

I cant choose a favorite.

favorite time of day to have sex?

morning

same q

Originally posted by FoxMeister
morning

same q

Ditto

SQ

During a shower.

What movie(s) will make you horny? Besides a flat-out porn?

the postman always ring twice

same q

Hmm. A lot 😆

Name three things you can't imagine life without.

Anne

My laptop

Masturbation

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Anne

My laptop

Masturbation

same q

David
My dad
My computer

Name 3 things you WISH would disappear from life.

Chavs
Emos
Goths

Same q

Parasites
Liars
Dramatic people

But then again, if they'd disappear, I'd have nothing to complain about. 😬

Last time you felt naughty? (not in a sexual way)

hmmm can't recall.

same q.

ate in my classroom while texting...

Today.

When was the last time you "played hooky"?

about 2 weeks ago

Same q

Today. Thats why I'm home early. 😛

When was the last time you were actually sick?

last january/february

same q

Yesterday or two days ago.

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?