Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mr. Bacon4,466 pages

a couple days

same q

72 hours straight during Hell Week of Army Basic Training.

What did you eat for breakfast?

Toasted bagel with cream cheese and a Dr. Pepper

Same question

A bacon, egg, & cheese sandwich from the gas station.

Gears of War or Halo 3?

GOW.

Favorite kind of condiment?

Ketchup, or Parmesan cheese. I really hate everything else.

Where are you right now!?

I called in to work. F*ck it. I have sick days. I'm playing hooky.

Same q.

I'm in my schools Choir room! Zomg!

Something you'd like to do today, but cannot?

Sleep all day, but, alas, I have shit to do around 11:30.

Same q.

I wanna stay up late, talk to my best friend over the phone(we can only talk late), and play video games all damn day. But I have to do a stupid take home test, so I'll hopefully pass one of my classes, that I'm totally failing.

Last thing you saw that was really cute?

My daughter and pitbull sleeping next to each other.

What is your school's mascot?

Well, my old school was the Silverhawks, which is okay, and my new one is the Bobwhites. Kind of lame....

What did you last laugh at?

LOL Cats. I'm currently browsing images for Caturday.

Same q.

Reading that post/answer, hahaha! 😂

Last song you sang?

Domination by Pantera.

When was the last time you barfed?

It's probably been over a year ago. Yeah, I think it was either two years or so ago. I hate puking, I'll do anything to avoid it.

Same q

About 2 days ago. I ate too much leftover pie.

What kind of pie is your favorite?

Grandma's chocolate pie! Or... strawberry rhubarb! Or Oreo pie! droolio

Is any time, a good time for pie?

Depends on your meaning of "pie". 😂

Same q.