Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

Have sex..... serious.

What would you do if You were set on fire but you couldn't put yourself out..... is that a real question?

Might as well burn to death? Idk ermm

Who would you wanna burn to death?

Originally posted by faraday
Might as well burn to death? Idk ermm

Who would you wanna burn to death?

Scott.... I don't know that was a random name that came to mind. I don't want to burn anyone to death because I don't want to get arrested.

How would you handle the death of someone you're in love with?

Originally posted by Blight
Scott.... I don't know that was a random name that came to mind. I don't want to burn anyone to death because I don't want to get arrested.

How would you handle the death of someone you're in love with?

omfg. how do I even explain it lol.
I'd probably bury myself under the covers in bed, crying, mourning like hell...
I even do that when I think of it. 😖
Then try to move on with the help of my friends..

If someone were to call you at 3.30am in the morning to tell you your best friend committed suicide, what would you do, think or say?

Originally posted by faraday
omfg. how do I even explain it lol.
I'd probably bury myself under the covers in bed, crying, mourning like hell...
I even do that when I think of it. 😖
Then try to move on with the help of my friends..

If someone were to call you at 3.30am in the morning to tell you your best friend committed suicide, what would you do, think or say?

Commit Suicide. My best friend and I have a pact.

Same Question?

Originally posted by Blight
Commit Suicide. My best friend and I have a pact.

Same Question?

I'd try to accept it...
Try to move on...
And cry my ****ing eyes out.

(However I wouldn't commit suicide, even if I made a pact with him.)

What would you do if I committed suicide?

Originally posted by faraday
I'd try to accept it...
Try to move on...
And cry my ****ing eyes out.

(However I wouldn't commit suicide, even if I made a pact with him.)

What would you do if I committed suicide?

I'd commit Suicide. We have a pact shock

Do you ever think about suicide!?!?!!?!?!?

Nope, when i see it on TV i might think bout why they do it. Since you're are going to die at somepoint anyway, doesn't seem worth it.

Same Question

Yeah, tried to once.

Same question.

Originally posted by faraday
Yeah, tried to once.

Same question.

I used to. And I tried to many times in High School. Not Worth it shock

Do you wish you were famous?

Originally posted by Blight
I used to. And I tried to many times in High School. Not Worth it shock

Do you wish you were famous?

Nope

Do you?

Originally posted by faraday
Nope

Do you?

Oh most definitely. I am a Media KING. I want to be interviewed. I live for it. I want to be an actor.

Ummm.. Do you want to be rich?

Haha, no wai, loads of people trying to take picutres of you when your looknig your worst, get stuffed, haha

Same Question (I'm always gonig to say this, i can never think of a good one 🙁 )

I was late. sorry

Erm do i want to be rich? Not really, i'd have to be more careful about my love life, that would suck majorly.

Same Question

Not SUPER RICH but a lil higher than average rich would be nice.

Name one thing you can't sleep without (lol)

Er.........umm.........I don't have anythnig i can't sleep without. It would be hard to fall asleep if i wasn't on something soft but, that aside, nothing.

Same Question

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Er.........umm.........I don't have anythnig i can't sleep without. It would be hard to fall asleep if i wasn't on something soft but, that aside, nothing.

Same Question

The Fan on. It takes me SOOOO long to get to sleep without a fan.

HAve you ever KNOWN you had to go to bed but you've got all these friends online so you just CAN'T peel yourself away from the computer?

Originally posted by Blight
The Fan on. It takes me SOOOO long to get to sleep without a fan.

HAve you ever KNOWN you had to go to bed but you've got all these friends online so you just CAN'T peel yourself away from the computer?

My God yes.
The things I do for my online friends... 😂

Same question.

Originally posted by faraday
My God yes.
The things I do for my online friends... 😂

Same question.

What the hell do you think I'm doing right now!?!?!?!?!!?!? 🙁

I'm too stupid to know i've got to go to bed, I just suffer with being tired alot, hehe.

Okay i got one of my own.

What's your favourite chat up line, bet it funny or good or whatever

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm too stupid to know i've got to go to bed, I just suffer with being tired alot, hehe.

Okay i got one of my own.

What's your favourite chat up line, bet it funny or good or whatever

Don't have one..

What's the nicest thing an online friend has ever done for you?