Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

Originally posted by faraday
Don't have one..

What's the nicest thing an online friend has ever done for you?

Made me a sig. I think that's it.

Would you climb Everest for a loved one?

I would be thinking this friend wants me dead.

Er, not if it wasn't important no. But if it was to like raise money or something for something they NEEDED i think i would

Same Question

well hell yes

same q

Sure.

What did you do last time you got really, really drunk? (Besides vomit & pass out.)

last night

same q

You mis-read my question, sweetie.

What did you do last time you got really, really drunk? (Besides vomit & pass out.)

oh....watched asian porn and soiled my carpet

same q

I told Raeann that I wanted to f*ck her sister. I recommend that you NOT do that. 🥷

What did you drink last, alcohol-wise?

Shiner Bock......

same q

Campaign, Father's Girlfriends 40th birthday

How much would you have to be offered to quit your favourite hobby?

I don't think you could ever offer me anything to stop playing music. Just the thought of not being able to play an instrument or sing makes me thoroughly depressed..........

Favorite sad song?

Love Me Somebody - Bad Company 😮

What's a song you would/have sing at a karaoke bar?

Probably a Dresden Dolls CD like, Coin Operated Boy or the Jeep Song

Same q

Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't think you could ever offer me anything to stop playing music. Just the thought of not being able to play an instrument or sing makes me thoroughly depressed..........

Favorite sad song?

it would have to be the song in this WWF tribute vid which shows my entire childhood in like 5 mins

YouTube video

Originally posted by SelphieT
Favorite sad song?

Evanescene - My Immortal

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
What's a song you would/have sing at a karaoke bar?

me? sing? ...... me???

I could never bring myself to sing at a karaoke bar. But i like to sing when i know i'm alone 🙂

favourite song to sing

Nickleback - Hero

Same Question

I've got you under my skin by Frank Sinatra

What music makes you wanna dance like a retard?

YMCA and Jump Around

What's your Myspace song?

Don't have myspace but for the sake of the name, it'd have to be:
Evil Angel

Same Question

I have a player with multiple songs. The opening song, though, is I'm the One by Danzig.

Favorite music to have sex to?

Boondocks Theme

Same q