Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

NIN, Marilyn Manson, Beethoven

Same q.

still a virgin but probally NiN, muse or tool and push push baby lightning
fave band

Queen, good band and made alot of my other top bands possible.

Same Question

NIN, Tool, Muse and MCR
fave show

Family Guy, The Boondocks, Penn & Teller: Bullshit!, etc.

Same q.

Heroes, Family Guy, scrubs, the office, trailer park boys, arrested development
fave show

Simpsons, House M.D & Shark

Same Question

The Sopranos.

Favorite type of alcoholic drink?

White Roman whine.

Same q.

Beer: Heineken and Shiner Bock.

Whiskey: Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

Same q.

Jack Daniels

Guinness or Corona

not a fan of guiness and not had a Corona

Whats the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Lied.

The nicest thing you've ever done for something?

Improve his life 🙂

Same Question

....er, took punishment for something i didn't do for a friend.

Same Question

Remove the lizard

SQ

Improved his life. again.

What would you do if I gave you a wedgie? vin

Originally posted by faraday
Improved his life. again.

What would you do if I gave you a wedgie? vin

cry dont like my balls being pinched

SQ

Originally posted by MR.Grum
cry dont like my balls being pinched

SQ

Wedgie. Wedges. 😛

If it was food I'd gladly accept it 😄

If I gave you two tickets to watch a movie, who would you go with?

This one dude Brenden. He's soooooooo cute.

One thing you love about a certain someone?