Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by MR.Grum4,466 pages

Originally posted by faraday
Wedgie. Wedges. 😛

If it was food I'd gladly accept it 😄

If I gave you two tickets to watch a movie, who would you go with?

any one who would want to.
SQ

Originally posted by SelphieT
This one dude Brenden. He's soooooooo cute.

One thing you love about a certain someone?

His sensitivity 😍

fav horror movie killer?

Originally posted by SelphieT
This one dude Brenden. He's soooooooo cute.

One thing you love about a certain someone?

there pure hate for me

SQ

Max, from the Last Horror Movie

same q

Originally posted by SelphieT
One thing you love about a certain someone?

A certain someone? I don't have any a certain someones. I'm all on my lonesome

Originally posted by faraday
fav horror movie killer?

Errmm, gonna go with Jigsaw

Person below me can pick the which question to answer

Originally posted by SelphieT

One thing you love about a certain someone?

They're accent. 😍

Same question.

No one

which killer is better MM from Halloween (original) or Jason from Friday the 13th part 2?

Jason.

Name of first love?

Jennifer

same q

Never had one

same Q.

Cody.

Name of your last/current love?

last: ******

current: Anne

last: Sam

I don't have a current

Same Question

Last: Cliff

Current: N/A!

How long ago did you date your last certain someone? (not current, last, as in you are broken up)

June 8th

same q

Uhhhh.........my last boyfriend...... was about...... 2 years ago by now.

Same q

Same As Rogue Jedi!!!! Shock WEIRD!!

What do you miss most about your last relationship?

Um... the being with someone who i can tell anything to and do anythnig with part

Same Question

Nothing really. Mine is fine now.

Same Q.

The Sex!

How far is too far sexually?