Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by The Grey Fox4,466 pages

BDSM I'd say, thats too overboard

Same Q

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
BDSM I'd say, thats too overboard

Same Q

Anything involving Human Waste. Not a fan of that... And anything involving excruciating pain. I like a little sometimes... but a lot is... no thanks.

Okay serious.. what exactly does BDSM STAND for?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BDSM

BDSM and anything include my (manly) insides haermm

same q

Originally posted by Blight
Anything involving Human Waste. Not a fan of that... And anything involving excruciating pain. I like a little sometimes... but a lot is... no thanks.

Okay serious.. what exactly does BDSM STAND for?

BDSM = Bondage and discipline + Sado-Masochism

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
BDSM = Bondage and discipline + Sado-Masochism
there is no questions now 😐

What has been the favorite year of your life?

This year! It has been great and spectacular personally.

What age did you like being the most?

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
This year! It has been great and spectacular personally.

What age did you like being the most?

Last year. I was 23. I had sex every single day, a hot girlfriend, and the promise of what's to come.

I would rather be 18 cause then you can do loads of shit but my age will have to do

Best moment you filmed/took piccy of

when my uncle was drunk, it was hilarious.

Same Q

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
when my uncle was drunk, it was hilarious.

Same Q

Let me see... there are a lot.

I really liked making the short film "The Narc". Especially since I got to play a total Wigger. Hopefully my ex will burn a copy of it for me soon so I can put it on youtube and show you guys.

Fairly priceless when I got naked for my ex so she could film me running through the forest while it was snowing. shock. That was for a project she was doing called "LuciDream"

I made a totally rad Zombie Commercial. That was awesome.

I've had a somewhat eventful life. I LOVE making shorts.

Same Question.

i got filmed when my 'mates' put my shoes on a pole sorta thing

that was kinda cool

whats the funniest programme on tv..ever?

Probably.. Ugly Betty? 😂

Would you stand outside during a blizzard for two hours if I told you I would give you a million bucks if you did it?

yes

have youe ever raped a elephant because you thought bin laden told you to?

Originally posted by Wålshy
yes

have youe ever raped a elephant because you thought bin laden told you to?

Nope.

If I gave you two options, which would you choose:
To kiss someone of the same sex, or stick your hand up an elephant's ass?

Originally posted by faraday
Nope.

If I gave you two options, which would you choose:
To kiss someone of the same sex, or stick your hand up an elephant's ass?

tough one...........hand up elephants ass

same q

Hand up elephant's ass 😂

Your opinion on gay marriage?

i think its ok

sq

I support it 🙂

Cereal or pancakes for midnight snack?

Who gives a shit? What's so sacred about marriage anyway?

Same Question.

I don't really give a flying **** what people do in their personal lives.

What's your favorite current movie?