Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Yes, please. mmm

Do you eat muffins?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Yes, please. mmm

Do you eat muffins?

No.

Who's Grum and can I get his number?

Originally posted by Nod
No.

Who's Grum and can I get his number?

Senior Grum and not from me.

But if you get will you give it to me? mmm

Only if I get yours.

Acceptable? mmm

I don't have a phone. haermm

Favorite electrical device?

Then your on your own for that number. ermm

Mmmm. My computer I guess.

Same Q.

My computer.

What do you have on your bed?

Well my bed clothes and my tv remote.

Same q.

Bed sheets

iPods or cereal bars?

iPods

What is your full name?

Rogue fugging Jedi

same q

Dot to dot.

Same Q.

jack il constilo lmarta vestige de domita diavolo the II

pie?

No pie.

Pie?

yes pie

school?

I left ages ago.

Girlfriend?

sort of, courtney
probably not after today though =/

same q

Nope. Recently broke up.

Depression much?

no actually im a pretty optimistic guy

just dont want the relationship to end

seagulls?

Many.

Same Q.