Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

No one. Haven't kissed anyone yet.

Who was your first partner?

patti

same q

Lee

Do you like lava lamps?

love em

can you belly dance

Yup

Can you tango? 😛

no.

last person you danced with?

i dont dance

same q

Christine. *Girlfriend*

Have you fallen up the stairs recently?

nope

same q

courtney =[

same q

I think I have.

Last thing you ate that was yummy yummy in your tummy?

chili cheesedog

who inspires u

Female rockstars. Like Donita Sparks, etc

same q

Jacoby Shaddix.

Which celebrity do you hate and why?

Tom Cruise, I'm sure I don't have to explain.

Do you have a cell phone?

Yes

How much did your cell phone cost?

One of them costed about 90, the other costed about 40, t'was half off.

What kinda cell phone you got?

Pico is not amused Razor

SQ

Motorola Razor

What's the most expensive thing you own?

Probably some jewelry that I never wear.

What is your extremely personal, sentimental item?