Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Jack Diavolo4,466 pages

oh you know it 😉

gamecube?

(i gtg to school later)

nopez. PS2.

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nopez. PS2.

same q

I have a Gamecube a PS2 and I just sold my XBox.

What do you miss most about your last relationship?

Well....her lol.

Same Q.

I don't remember much from it. Nothing really.

What childhood memory do you cherish the most?

my first love allison

same q

When i used to hang with my cousins who i dont talk to anymore

favourite cusine?

My 8th birthday with the whole family.

Who was your idol when you were a kid?

Originally posted by faraday
My 8th birthday with the whole family.

Who was your idol when you were a kid?

Steven Segal

Same Question.

Bret Hitman Hart

Same q

my brother

same q

Originally posted by NASA
Bret Hitman Hart

Same q

My dad.

Your first obsession?

ying yangs

favorite cartoon

Women

same q

None - hate cartoons

Fav power ranger character?

none

Who did you 1st kiss?

Patti

same q

Never been kissed

same q

vanessa

same q