Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mr. Bacon4,466 pages

dont remember 😛

same q

the original Halloween.

same q

I dont thing I've seen one yet 😂

Um.....last time you were completely satisfied and why?

right now, full tummy and shit.

whats the last movie that made you cry?

never have i think

what shouldnt a new pope say on his first public speech

uh oh.

😂

current question: what movie last made you cry?

I am legend, saw it yesterday. he had to kill his woggie! 🙁

Originally posted by Lara
I am legend, saw it yesterday. he had to kill his woggie! 🙁
i might be seeing that tommorow. you couldnt use a ****ing spoiler could you?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
current question: what movie last made you cry?

Legends of the Fall, five minutes ago

same q

Originally posted by Wålshy
i might be seeing that tommorow. you couldnt use a ****ing spoiler could you?

sorry dude I dont know how! 🙁

I already answered that question.

last dream that you remember that made you smile?

I was in a porn with Chasey Lain.

What movie makes you angry, like for the controversies?

the original wicker man, I'm pagan and I dont do anything like that! and nither do any of the other pagans I know and associate with.

same q

The Passion of the Christ. I'm an atheist. 😉

Same q.

none

whats the worst thing to say if you meet michael jackson

Stop molesting kids, white boy!

Same q.

can you look after the kids on friday?

sq

Die.

Who has the best fast food fries?