Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

No, I meant a follow up question, rtard. 😛

same q.

Yep. I said nothing and got dressed and left. She looked quite embarrassed.

How many times do you wipe after taking a poo?

as many times as it takes

when you wipe, do you between your legs, or from behind?

Behind.

Do you look at your poo when you're done and smile because of it's size/consistency?

you wipe like a girl....yes

same q

When I am curious yes......

When was the last time you went to the bathroom?

just now

same q

12 minutes ago.

When do you usually have to poo?

Originally posted by Impediment
12 minutes ago.

When do you usually have to poo?

After I nice meal.

Same q

Uh, I don't exactly have a time I usually go. Maybe in the mornings, and after dinner time or somethin'. It varies. shrug

Last time you rubbed lotion into your skin, non-sexually?

This morning

Same Question

Yesterday I believe

Last thing you ate that was just fantastic tasting?

Chicken Lasagna.

Same q

Chicken... lol.

What's your room like?

dirty

same q

Really messy. Oi!

How's your closet like?

open and messy

same q

clean

same q

MESSY!

Are majority of your clothes in a dresser or in a closet? (or on the floor?)