Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Wålshy4,466 pages

mcdonalds fries

what are the voices in george bush's head saying?

Maaaaaaatt Dammmmmoonnnnn!

Who do you love right now?

My friends, my close family, and a specific girl who I still haven't told about my affection yet.

Last serious discussion, and what was it about?

cant remember

your about to find a cure for HIV but then your late for the..curing of HIV...what would you say in this situation?

Oh, well.

What would be the first thing you'd buy if you had $1,000,000?

A New truck

same q

Lamborghini Reventon

Happy Days or Good Times

Happy days

same q

Good Times

What are u afraid of

going to hell

same q

Losing control to my addictions.

What are you addicted to?

caffeine

same q

Vagina.

Do you like vagina?

I love Vajaja's

can you squirt like Peter North?

Nope.

Can you?

I did once

C cups or DD cups?

Single D's are great.

Ever gone down on a nasty smelling chick?

yes, and I told her she smelled like a tuna factory in the middle of summer with a broken AC.

No follow up?

she cried and ran out, leaving me all alone with a stiffy.