Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

hell no

do you believe in ghosts?

I don't know.

Same Q.

no

do you believe in bloigen?

Whats that?

Same Q.

With all my heart. laughcry

Do you?

Donno.

Whats a Bloigen?

Originally posted by Nod
Donno.

Whats a Bloigen?

A Sopping wet Vagina.

How old were you when you first met love?

I haven't met love yet, but I met infatuation when I was about 12.

Same q

15

Same Q.

aint met love yet

whats the worst thing to say if you were president

**** America.

Same Q.

YouTube video

sq

"Let's get totalitarian!"

Last person that acted mean to you?

My little sister.

Same q.

My Dad.

Last person that was very nice to you?

My ex.

Same Q.

My GF.

When did you lose your virginity?

at 15.

SAME Q

Haven't yet.

What do you think is a good age for a person to lose their virginity?

15 - 19

same q