Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Nod4,466 pages

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
15 - 19

same q

18 to 20

sundae or banana split?

Banana Spit.

Should I take a chance on the girl I love from afar?

Yes.

SAME q.

no give up

sq

hell yeah, maybe she is the one. take a chance

same q

definatly dude. 2007 I had 2 friends who died at the ageof 19 and never got the joy of experiencing love.

This year I am takin every chance I get, try and live every...week, as its my last.

You ever had a STD?

no

ever wanted to go on a talent show?

no

ever had the urge to "take someone with force?"

I guess.

SAME q.

all the time, once I covered my face with a Balaclava and knocked the shit out of someone with a bat. That was 3 years ago. That'll teach you to headbut me mofo!

erm.... Ever masterbaited in a car whilst driving?

No.

Same Q.

Huh?

Ever masterbated when you shouldnt have been and were not caught?

Yes.

Same Q.

^^ erm...yeah. In class once

Every pissed yourself due to being lazy to go to the bathroom

....

SAME q.

nope

same q

ye many times

😐 na not really

ever been bullied?

Many a time

sq

Yes

SQ.