Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Discos4,466 pages

once when I was 7, never happened again.

Is there a tattoo thread on this forum? I am sure there WAS one a long time ago but I cant find it on the search function.

Possibly

sq

erm...I think so

Shall I start a new one?

yes

sq

U'd probably get people goin like

"OMG DUPLICATE THREAD N00b" or "Its called search for a reason... n00b"

Basicly

sq

No, there is already a tattoo thread.

Do you have any tattoos?

No. 🥷

Same Q.

No, but I'm doing sketches for a tattoo I will get in the future

Same q

I have 7.

Any piercings?

I have my ear pierced but don't wear it.

Same Q.

No, I have no piercings 🙁

What are you planning on having for supper/what did you have for supper?

Mac and Cheese...

what is the longest out have gone without sleep?

Originally posted by SelphieT
No, I have no piercings 🙁

What are you planning on having for supper/what did you have for supper?

cake and that white stuff in the fridgeherbnone SQ

I had curry and chips with chicken.

Same Q.

Noodle Salad.

What do you like to do before you go to sleep?

Masturbate.

Wanna help?

Love to, but I'm afraid I'll catch something. 🙁

Why aren't you f--king dead yet?!

I'm masturbating thats why.

Want to help? 😐

I don't assist in ejactulating with guys I just met 😛

Don't you have a better use of time?

Not when I'm stuck in-doors no.

Don't you?