Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by FoxMeister4,466 pages

I fell of one from a ladder once.... i was 7

Edit: Sex with the person you love or meaningless rough sex with a stranger

sorry

I didn't understand your question...

sex with loved person

have you ever lied about something on kmc about yourself?

hell no!

when was the last time you spent one day not being on kmc?

cant remember 😂

whats the worst way to start a political broadcast?

Saying 'Hello my fellow Americans' when you are really in Australia...

^Crap I know.

Same question

Probably "I urge you not to Panic" or some variance

What do you think makes you weird compared to your friends or family?

The fact that I am obsessed with Within Temptation and Emily Deschanel and everyone is like why?

Same question

Because I listen to metal, wear leather and have weird shit I am into.

same q

Same as what I posted before

Do you think Tom Cruise is weird?

yup

same q

Tom Cruise is a frigging nut case

Do aliens exist?

nope, not in this universe

same q

I do, actually.

Do you believe in ghosts?

nope

same q

Yes

Are you a bad boyfriend?

nope

same q

I am not a guy, hehehe

Can you ask the question this time?

I dunno, can I?

whats your favorite pizza toppings?

Bacon and capsicum

Same question?