Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

three meat

thin or thick crust?

Thick

Extra cheese or normal?

Definitely extra cheese..

Same q

Normal

Home delivered pizza or pick up?

Both, especially during the superbowl.

Same q

Delivery, please, if I have the choice to get out the house or not get the house. It's pretty obvious what I'd choose.

Now here's a stupid question..

Would you do mitchum.

**** no

Same question

**** no

would you do Leo?

I don't think so

Same question

Hell yes!!!

would you do Raz?

Probably not...

Would you do me?

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
**** yes

Same question

blush2

❌ 👇

would you eat 100 hard boiled eggs on a dare?

I have eaten 100 boiled eggs on a dare 😂
black girls or white girls?

skin colour does not matter
whos the best band in your opinion of the 21st century

Unanswerable.

What movie makes you cry?

love actually

same q

The Color Purple.

Ever had sexy thoughts about a distant cousin?

yup

same q

Yeah. 🥷

Ever gotten into a fist fight with a family member?