Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

nope

same q

Yeah.

Ever have a bed wetting problem as a child?

nope

same q

never lmao

sq

I'll be honest and say I did - I last wet the bed when I was about 14, but I didn't wet for years before that.

Have you ever stolen something?

Yes.

SQ.

yes

Have you ever masturbated to someones pic here?

i dont masturbate 😬

same q

Obviously not lol.

Same Q.

Yes herbvin

SQ

New question time 🙂
ummmm

best place to masturbate?

In a girls bed. With her there. 😐

Same Q.

while driving

same q

skydiving

sum yourself up (not really a question but whatever)

Bored and socially retarded

When's the last time you scratched a private area?

As I type this

Same q

Er.... can't remember, not recently

What 2 traits do you have that others dislike about you?

hmm, i should ask!

sq

I am passionate in my beliefs, and I often piss people of by prattling on and about my favourite musicians etc

Do you have a double, queen size, or king size bed?

I have a queen size waterbed. Due to get a Kingsize this year.

What type of bedding do you have? as in, silk, cotton etc and also what design they are, ie football logo, chinese writing