Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by EvilAngel4,466 pages

Cottom with pale green and darker green leaf patters on the tealbackground

SQ

umm i dunno, its blue?

would you laugh if nelson mandela made a dating video?

Perhaps.

Do you think anyone could defeat Chuck Norris?

Mr. T.

Same Q.

Bruce Lee can.

Same q

I could...hmm

What is your favourite scent?

Clean soap smell mmm

Same Question

Probably, Lavender

Who is your idol?

Tommy Lee

same question bucko

My best friend, and Tim Armstrong

Last time you sang, and what were you singing?

Everytime I am alone driving in my car, I have a kickass sound system and crank it up to any song and start singing. I cant remember which song was last but it was between

Metallica - Enter Sandman
or
Motley Crue - She Goes Down.

Yesterday night.

erm, al go for the same question selph

does it have to be singing? I was whistling a song a few minutes ago, Kill Bill.

same q

The radio is on and I started singing some dance song I know. Cant remember the song.

erm new question: Favourite Radio Station

KROQ

Happy or Sad

Happy 🙂

depression or remorse?

remorse

do you have any current doubts?

plenty man. Doubt I will ever find true love again, doubts over that the course I am going to spend £5,000 on will end up being a waste and I wont get a job with it. They aint really BIG doubts at the moment, maybe the love thing in aout 5 years.

same question dude.

Doubt i will ever feel better

Orange and peach hybrid or apple and mango hybrid?

Apple and Mango, orange,peach and me have a bad history.

Beer/Lager or Spirits?

Spirits

Have you ever been drunk?