Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Italian Clotheshanger

Same question

Reverse Cowgirl

Burn to death or freeze to death?

3rd option, become a robot

Same Q

Freeze.

Republican or Democrat?

democrat

for killing someone would you make it slow and painfull or nice and quick?

Depends on how much I hate them

Same Question

slow and painful, i like to think killing people as an art

sq

I don't know.

Who's your favorite fictional character?

Hmmm not sure.

Whats the oddest name you've been called by?

Pee Pee, *****, Whore, ****, Lint Licker. srug

What's your obsession?

Long hair on guys

Same q

Barbequing, a cold beer, a good movie, and sexy time with Mrs. Hiker. 😄

SQ

dunno..

do you ever feel like blowing up EVERYTHING?

nope

are you afraid of heights?

No.

Same q.

No

But I faked it once when we were on a school trip to get a hug from a guy I liked haermm

yes it worked awesome

What was the last thing you did that was bad?

kick my cat
Ich werde Sie sprechen Deutsch machen

I swear a lot hmm

Last song you sang and danced to?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I swear a lot hmm

Last song you sang and danced to?

Seriously? It was my own. Its called the "don't wipe from back to front". 😐

Most FAVORITE smilie...post it!