Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Shelbert Lemon4,466 pages

Currently this one.. ermm

Favorite salty snack?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Currently this one.. ermm

Favorite salty snack?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Are you going out of your way to be perverted? flirt

[QUOTE=]Originally posted by dadudemon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Are you going out of your way to be perverted? flirt [/QUOTE] Ooops. No. 😛 I coulda said sweet snack but Im sure you woulda been thinking the same thing. 😉

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
[QUOTE=]Originally posted by dadudemon
[B]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Are you going out of your way to be perverted? flirt

Ooops. No. 😛 I coulda said sweet snack but Im sure you woulda been thinking the same thing. 😉 [/B][/QUOTE]

No...I wouldn't have at all.....😖hifty:

Which is more ideal: big screen tv in your living room(or a projector) or a little one in your bedroom?

Big screen in the living room. (though my big screen is in my bedroom)

MSN or Yahoo?

MSN.

What's your worst character flaw?

Being lazy.

If you could date a celebrity/musician, who would it be?

Paul Banks from Interpol droolio

Same question

John Cusack, Colin Firth or Hugh Grant

First physical feature you notice one someone of either gender?

eyes or lips.. usually eyes though..

SQ

Eyes

SQ

Eyes.

Do you believe in an afterlife?

I do

Fav flavor icecream?

Mint Chocolate Chip

How many pillows are on you bed?

two

how many blankets are on your bed

2 blankets

what color are the sheets on your bed?

White. I gotta find my Lion King sheets nuts

Same question

white

would you like a tattoo, if so where and what

Yes. Lower back. Not sure.

Same question

Yes, somewhere on my chest. I don't know what it would be, though.

Same question.