Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Neo Darkhalen4,466 pages

My left arm, not sure what though SQ.

No tattoos

Reventon or Ferrari Enzo

Ferrari Enzo

Hayabusa or ZX-14

😐

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ferrari Enzo

Hayabusa or ZX-14

Hayabusa.

What's one of your accomplishments on KMC Forums?

haermm

What all have you eaten today?

beef jerky

ever smacked someone for no apparent reason?

No

SQ

yes but for the purpose of making a good picture for the camera.

ever broke any bones?

None

Same question

Possibly my toe years ago but never checked it out, now it just looks ****ed up.

Broke my ankle once.

Ever been in a car wreck?

Originally posted by Lamb Of God
Broke my ankle once.

Ever been in a car wreck?

Yes.....I forgot that some drunk dudes (illegal latinos) pulled out in front of me when the roads had patches of ice on them.....and I had no choice but to hitted them....I was driving less than 20 and by the time I impacted them.........I wsa probably doing 8...I slide for like 5 seconds...

Those douche bags tried to speed off and run away...I chased them down and harassed them until they pulled over.......

I called the police. The driver was deported because he already had a criminal record...the passenger ran away and I don't know what happened with him.

Do you print things or do you keep things digital?

Both.

Do you sing in the shower?

I used to. I do when I bring music into the bathroom.

Same Question

yes....I sing very stupid songs like "soap in my butt" and "shampoo in my eyes"

same question.

No I dont.

Do you dance while in the shower? 😛

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
No I dont.

Do you dance while in the shower? 😛

yes....I call it the "package flops" dance....

could you go for some Olive Garden food?

I LOVE their salad.. so yes.

Favorite beverage?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I LOVE their salad.. so yes.

Favorite beverage?

depends....sometimes a whey protein shake...sometimes olive gardens cream raspberry drink...sometimes daiquiris..(nonalcoholic betches.)...sometimes a root beer float...sometimes ice cold water...sometimes just plain old milk.

do cookies and milk sound good right now?