Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by =Tired Hiker=4,466 pages

Hell yes.

Did you watch American Idol tonight?

**** no!

who did?

Originally posted by RogerRamjet
**** no!

who did?

Not me...it is a waste of time to watch that shit.

Are yo excited for season 3 of heroes?

**** yeah! 😱

Same question

what the hell! wheres season 2! **** ye i love heroes! where the **** is season 2!

have you seen season 2 of heroes?

Yes SQ.

Nah, not interested with that show

Do you listen to electronica, or any kind of music like that?

a little

what else could KMC stand for?

Kickin' My C*nt

Last time you lost your voice?

dont think i have

last time you said something then thought 'shit, why did i say that' and what was it you said?

well, I did something like that last night, but I didn't actually say anything outloud, I was just doing homework, and then I started writing what I was thinking in my homework assignment (Which I was doing with pen-ink), and I thought, why did I just write that?!

Last time you laughed till your throat was sore?

i dont get a soar throat when i laugh but my face starts hurting

and that was at an arcade when i ran into a wall trying to find a dollar in my wallet to give my friend

sq

That never happened to me before.

Last time you went to the dentist?

hmm I believe it was around Thanksgiving.

Reason you went to the doctor last visit?

I stuck my tongue to a frozen door. I had to take the door with me.

SQ

It was required to have a check-up before going to college.

Favorite animal?

Tie between a fox and a lion, the winter ones are best though

For me, it's a tie between lions and tigers.

How tall are you?

5'2 ish

Same question

6'4.

Any siblings?