Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by dadudemon4,466 pages

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I'd like a moped.

Ever cybered?

No....I am a hands on type of person. flirt

didja ever fart while alone and then smell it out of curiosity.

most of the time i dont have a choice

sq

I didn't have a choice, either.

Your favorite dessert?

Chocolate mousse

Same q

Fruit and yogurt parfait.

Same question.

Choc Satin Pie

SQ

apple crumble

t!ts or ass?

ASS *****

pussy or boobies

Originally posted by FoxMeister
pussy or boobies

Yes. flirt

Fibercon or metamucil?

Metamucil.

Your sexual fantasy?

Threesome with two other women including my gal.

Same q.

Bangin all the married woman in my neighborhood and making there husbands watch. awesome

Same Q

hmmm... 3some. My guy and another woman.

Do you remember your dreams?

Always. Everytime. I also keep a dream journal.

Same q.

Most of the time.

Same question.

yes

SQ

Yes.

Favorite pizza toppings?

3 meat

can you make that ass roll like a 24?

No clue what that means.

Preference... Wine, liquor or beer?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
No clue what that means.

Preference... Wine, liquor or beer?

beer

can you drop it like its hot?