Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Shelbert Lemon4,466 pages

LoL ... no I cant. Im too white.

Have/Do you dance around in your underwear?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
LoL ... no I cant. Im too white.

Have/Do you dance around in your underwear?

all the time

if I let you dress me for a night out, what would I be wearing?

condom hat, condom gloves and condom finger warmers 😐

who would you go gay for?

Originally posted by Wålshy
condom hat, condom gloves and condom finger warmers 😐

who would you go gay for?

no one

Puffy nipples or small tiny ones. (Note: they are not opposites.)

smal tiny ones
ever taken a dirty pic of yourself

Originally posted by The big EH
smal tiny ones
ever taken a dirty pic of yourself

Dirty as far as unclean? yes. Dirty as in sexual? yes.

What was the last perverted thought you thought?

either trimming my bush or picturing that picture
same question

last perverted thought... hmmm.... bang bang with Jessica Alba.

stupidest thing you have ever done in public?

Originally posted by Lamb Of God
last perverted thought... hmmm.... bang bang with Jessica Alba.

stupidest thing you have ever done in public?

fell backwords into a trash can. I couldn't get out because it couldn't get it to tip over and I was wedged in there pretty tightly and I couldn't get my arms to be down low enough to push myself up.......🙁 basically, I was folded in half butt first into the trash can..

Which makes you gag more......a foreign pube in your mouth or swallowing your own vomit?

God, a foreign pube in my mouth...

Which actress/actor would you have sex with?

`jessica alba hands down
same q

jessica alba, hands on

would you rather shoot yourself in the dick or cut off your ear?

definatly cut off my ear

cut off one of your hands or one of your feet? Its either no grabbing with one hand or walking on one foot.

i would sacrifice a foot. Prosthetic feet become more and more efficient all the time. prosthetic hands have always been and always will be a hook.

Do you ever think you are better than certain people?

No.

Same question.

somtimes i think im better than the ignorant ones

would you ever facilitate oral sex to a police office to keep out of prison

Depends on how long the prison stay would be. So yeah probably.

Same question

if its a female cop

how many times have you had sex in the past few days

nada

same question

does my right hand count?