Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

One older sister

Same question

Only child

SQ

A younger sister and brother.

Favorite food?

Chicken

Car or Motorcycle

car

Although i'd like a street bike and might get one soon
sq

Car.

Favorite seasoning?

Winter awesome Lol

Favourite pen

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Winter awesome Lol

Favourite pen


Winter is a season, not a seasoning.ermm

I like blue pens.

Same question.

Black pens..

same q

Blue

One Life to Live or General Hospital

Neither.

SQ.

NEITHER. question if you were able to do watever you want for a week but then at the end of the week have to get your memory erased so you wont remember anything you did that week whould you do it. ?

I'd do abnormal and record it biscuits

sq

Depends..

The Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives

whats with you an soap operas, none

sky diving to bunjie jumping

Sky Diving.

SQ.

Neither, not dying like that.

Fast car or fast bike

Car Sq.

I'd like a moped.

Ever cybered?

hmm 🙂

SQ