Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Neo Darkhalen4,466 pages

Jaws SQ.

Shaun of the dead

sq

Depends on genre...

Same q

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Depends on genre...

Same q

i'm assuming its favourite movie, i'd go with Star Wars Empire Strikes Back, but excluding SW i'd say probally Juno
sq

feardotcom

fav band?

at the moment, Crash Test Dummies lol, just started listening to there songs again recently 😂

SQ

System of a down

Same q

Rammstein

same q?

Don't have one.

Are you married?

No

SQ

Nah

Have you ever shoplifted?

yes

same q?

Yeah, and got caught 😐 lol

What did you steal?

😇 I never shoplifted before.

Same question.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah, and got caught 😐 lol

What did you steal?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

I stoled a candybar when I was a wee lad. But other than that, I don't think I have consciously stole.

What would you like to steal if you would DEFINITELY not get in trouble because the owner didn't want it anymore?

thats a tough one. umm....I'll get back to you on that one😐

what about you?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
thats a tough one. umm....I'll get back to you on that one😐

what about you?

I would steal $100 billion dollars. Because then I would need to steal anything else, ever again...I could just buy what ever I needed.

Also, the owner/s of that money did not want it in the first place and were wanting to part with it, in my scenario, therefore, I am not REALLY stealing. 🙂

same question still

well I didn't think money would count, so in that case I would steal, 400 billion dollars 😖hifty: