Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by TRH4,466 pages

Rammstein and SOAD are my favs you two

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
well I didn't think money would count, so in that case I would steal, 400 billion dollars 😖hifty:
bastard cry

haha, or the most beautiful woman in the world with 400 billion dollars strapped to her😖hifty:

id steal a laptop...and 500 billion £

whats the capital of thailand?

Bangkok ... not very personal lol,

Have you ever crymaxed, and when I say crymax I mean cry when you cum.

😂 no

sq

No. I never saw the tear factor in sex 😐...dont know why people do it 😂

You ever faked an orgasm? lol

Don't have to..

Same q

nope

ever had a handjob?

aye, ofcourse lol 😂

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
aye, ofcourse lol 😂

sq

Yes.

Have you ever given a handjob?

yes

same q?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
yes

same q?

yes...to da womenz of course.

ever eat yellow mustard straight?

no

fav color?

Orange or Red
sq

black

what annoys you?

Arrogant people

SQ

extremely stupid people

wort habit?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
extremely stupid people

wort habit?

Saying what's on my mind.

Same question. Worst habit?

getting angry too easily

fav movie?