Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Sol Valentine4,466 pages

Hellboy.

SQ.

Depends

Same q

strangeland

hair color?

Long black hair

Same q

(is that your hair or your fav type of hair)

I prefer dark hair

do you like your picture taken?

Thats my hair..

Not particularly, I take bad pictures sometimes..

Same q

(thats my hair too)

I hate my pic taken

why did your last relationship fail?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
(thats my hair too)

I hate my pic taken

why did your last relationship fail?

Because I met my wife and I kick the other one to the curb. (we were NOT boyfriend and girlfriend..but it WAS a relationship...we could just date other people.)

SQ

she had no sense of loyalty

same q

he cheated on me

what do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend

The obvious things, Good personality, good looks, someone who likes the kinda things I do, someone who gets me. 😛

SQ

someone honest loyal and can hold an intelligent conversation

fav fruit

Tangerines🙂

SQ

grapes

eye color?

my eye colour? Brighty lighty blue

sq

yes, mine are brown

are you tall?

yeah 6ft2 😛

sq

yes 5ft 10

do you get mad easily?

(I like to ask silly questions)

Nah I'm pretty laid back, dont take crap though 😂

SQ

(its making me unbored so fire away with the silly questions😛)

sometimes

do you like girls with long or short hair?