Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

don't work now
used to work in a factory

do you drink

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I just finished my first year in college, and I am now taking a break.
I done televsiion production.

SQ

Woah. TV production. Thats pretty cool 🙂

I'm still in highschool, but I work partime at a Stable for trail rides, part time scretary and I show peoples horses for money hmm

Edit: the occasioanl, very occasional martini. 😇
Ever fallen asleep somewhere and not known where you were when you woke up?

yes

same q

for a few seconds, but i was just to tired to reconise the surroundings
simpsons, family guy or futurama

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
yes

same q

Yeah I woke up in a skatepark like 30 miles from my house 😂

Originally posted by The big EH
for a few seconds, but i was just to tired to reconise the surroundings
simpsons, family guy or futurama

Family Guy 😄

Originally posted by The big EH
for a few seconds, but i was just to tired to reconise the surroundings
simpsons, family guy or futurama
Family guy 😄
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah I woke up in a skatepark like 30 miles from my house 😂
how did you manage that? 😛

dont remember😐 I was out at a club and I think my drink got spiked 😂

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
dont remember😐 I was out at a club and I think my drink got spiked 😂
Oh dear, hope your anterior wasn't too torn up following doped

I felt like crap, plus the journey home wasn't exactly a treat 😂

what do you want to be when your older🙂

Oh I bet shockyes

Equine Vet, summed up to a whole 😛 If not, a photographer 🙂

same q?

&& I'm heading out now. See ya 😉

Actor/Director/Producer 😛

see ya 😉

ALIVE. ✅

same Q

Also Alive,

The most embarrassing thing you done on a date?

not really a date but this one time i was kissing this really hot girl but pulled away and puked 😮

do girls like gay guy secks?

Well the majority of us males like lesbian secks... so I dont see why they wouldnt 😱 😐😂

What age did you break your virginity?

😮
sq

19

same q

13

Have you ever been restless in your bed and so lonely that your eyes became wet?

No

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
No

sq

Yes. Many times. Love is what gives meaning to life. To wonder this world without ever having known true love is the absence of true life.

SQ.