Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Soridormi4,466 pages

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Bring it on down to Scotland then 🙂

Out of all the countries that i've been to my favourite would have to be Canada

I will this summer 🪩
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
to both questions Germany

fav celebrity

If I were to say Lassie.....🥷
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Bring it on down to Scotland then 🙂

Out of all the countries that i've been to my favourite would have to be Canada

Greece for fav 😉

Ever had appendicitis?

well mine is a singer
Till Lindemann

do you like 4-wheelers

Sure 😛

Do you have tonsels?

yes

same q

I have tonsils! 😄 nice little once that don't interfere with my health 😉

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
well mine is a singer
Till Lindemann

do you like 4-wheelers

yes ma'am 😄

Ever taken pictures of yourself naked out of boredom?

I no longer have tonsels 🙁 😛

No... half naked though 😛

Your best feature

no

same q

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I no longer have tonsels 🙁 😛

No... half naked though 😛

Your best feature

Awh. petpet

I'd like to say my eyes hmm

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
no

same q

once or twice. Got rid of them though right after doped

Do you like horses?

my eyes
yes i like horses

fav sport

Hockey/Basketball

sq

nascar/football

what kind of car do you own

Show Jumping bag

Edit: I don't own. I drive a mini cooper 313

Ever eaten squid?

I dislike the idea of squid.

sq

2007 cobalt

yes

fav food?

Pizza 🙂

Weirdest place you have had sex?

on a slide
same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
fav food?

Honey. 😍

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Pizza 🙂

Weirdest place you have had sex?

Cessna 172 Skyhawk.

same q? doped

The roof of a church 😂

whats a skyhawk 😂

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
The roof of a church 😂

whats a skyhawk 😂

It's a plane 😛

A little plane. 😉

Do you enjoy meat? w00t