Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

only eat chicken, turkey and fish

same q

Originally posted by Soridormi
It's a plane 😛

A little plane. 😉

Do you enjoy meat? w00t

uhh yeah in the least gay way possible

sq 😖hifty:

😂

I actually do every so often. for the most part it takes a bit of a repulsive affect on me. If I want, though, I can pack it in. 😄

And, as do I. in the least straight way possible 😐

😛

any pets?

Yah 3 cats and a hamster 😂

fav cartoon?

Family Guy 😄😄

sq

family guy

fav toy as a child

This goofy little cat I have. His name was Lickie 😛

Same q.

My biker mice from mars toys 🙂

favourite bodypart

I liked to play with tools, my dad was a mechanic

fav pastime

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
My biker mice from mars toys 🙂

favourite bodypart

on others? Specifically women, stomach. i looove a toned stomach droolio

Edit:

Fav pastime..Riding I suppose hmm and beach ✅

sq?

lips

listening to music

fav item of clothing

my g star denims.

Favourite historical character

????????

I edited it cause I realised it didn't make sense 😂

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
my g star denims.

Favourite historical character

Gustav Vasa maybe hmm

sq?

William Wallace🙂 😂

favourite embarrassing song?

dont think I have one

same q

Embarassing? hmm...probably The Saddle Club song, ' Hello World ' 😊

Do you work? in what feild..?

I just finished my first year in college, and I am now taking a break.
I done televsiion production.

SQ