Originally posted by Bardock42 I started Radicals for Capitalism. The last book before that I can remember is either Of Mice and Men or The Fountainhead...which means I read way too little lately.
[edit] Your Chicken Noodles 😐
Same question.
Too slow. w00t
And I eated chicken noodles last. 😐
SQ
BAR
Bardock42Junior Member
Originally posted by Sanctuary Too slow. w00t
And I eated chicken noodles last. 😐
SQ
Chicken Noodles
What was the last book you read.
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
The Book With No Name
sq
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Wuthering Heights.
Did you ever have to wear a cast before?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
yes, but refused
same q
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Nope
sq
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Never
Last time you brushed your teeth?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
2 hours ago
same q
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Just this minute bedtime soon 😂 sq
DAR
Dark-JaxxSenior Member
How big is your penis?
What is your bra-size?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
hm
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx How big is your penis?
What is your bra-size?
34 DD 😉 😂 and 8 inches 😂
sq
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
I dont have a penis
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
I have 2
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
😑
DAR
Dark-JaxxSenior Member
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed 34 DD 😉 😂 and 8 inches 😂
sq
So according to Robtard I must subtract what you say your penis length is by 3-4...so 4-5 inches?
TAT
TattooSenior Member
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed 34 DD 😉 😂 and 8 inches 😂
sq
Bra size? ...dunno. 😑
Penis size? About 7 1/2"
What's your worst fear?
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
clowns
same q
TAT
TattooSenior Member
It's a tie between tornadoes and heights (not extreme heights, just like 10 feet...that's the worst.)
Would you ever make a dirty video with your significant other?