Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Bardock424,466 pages

Depends on the person that did it. Ranging from doing nothing to creating vicious rumours behind their backs (yeah, I'm badass like that).

[edit] I have never been beaten up.

Did you ever get money for sex?

Originally posted by Tattoo
I'd wait for them to think I forgot about it. About a month or so, then if they fall asleep at my house while hanging out, I'd gather everyone around and then get them twice as hard in the jewels. What a way to wake up.

Ever been beaten up?

😂
Nah I got stabbed though(one of the many perks of living in Glasgow), still won the fight but😂

sq

Originally posted by Bardock42
Depends on the person that did it. Ranging from doing nothing to creating vicious rumours behind their backs (yeah, I'm badass like that).

[edit] I have never been beaten up.

Did you ever get money for sex?

No but a girl offered me money for sex though, I respectfully declined 😂

sq

My posts seem to be invisible. Odd.

I have not been beaten up as of yet.

[edit] I have not been offered money for sex as of yet. It's on my list though.

How many relationships did you have in your life?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
😂
Nah I got stabbed though(one of the many perks of living in Glasgow), still won the fight but😂

sq

are you flash?

yes...yes I am. 😖hifty:

Originally posted by Bardock42
My posts seem to be invisible. Odd.

I have not been beaten up as of yet.

[edit] I have not been offered money for sex as of yet. It's on my list though.

How many relationships did you have in your life?

I have had too many relationships to count.but only ever had one long term relationship.

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
yes...yes I am. 😖hifty:

I have had too many relationships to count.but only ever had one long term relationship.

sq

One

Do you want to live your whole life in the country you live in now?

Originally posted by Bardock42
One

Do you want to live your whole life in the country you live in now?

NO..

same q

No I am moving to America when I turn 21 🙂

sq

No. I plan on moving away eventually

Same q

ye i do biscuits

sq

No.

How many books did you approximately read per year over the last 5 years?

70/80 ish 😂

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I would say around 100/120

sq

One every 3 days? Quite impressive.

I would say about 10 a year.

Same question again.

It won't be as much as that then, 😂 Terry Pratchet books are quite short so I go through them quite quickly😂

I read 200 novels a year

same q

Already Answered

Last book/novel you read?

Shimotsuma Monogatari

Last foodz you eated? dur

I started Radicals for Capitalism. The last book before that I can remember is either Of Mice and Men or The Fountainhead...which means I read way too little lately.

[edit] Your Chicken Noodles 😐

Same question.

Kim Harrison's The Outlaw Demon Wails

same q