Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

I have with the ex.

sq

if it was the right person and no one else would ever see it, yes

same q

Nope, don't want to see my swinging gut on camera. Couldn't tell whose boob was whose.

Weirdest place you've had sex?

Church Roof

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Church Roof

sq

My in-laws house in the middle of the day.

Same question.

edit: I just saw this post...

Originally posted by Tattoo
Nope, don't want to see my swinging gut on camera. Couldn't tell whose boob was whose.

😆 You're hilarious! At least you can joke about it. I am insecure about the extra bodyfat that I am carrying around. *adopts Tattoo's attitude*

Originally posted by dadudemon
My in-laws house in the middle of the day.

Same question.

edit: I just saw this post...

😆 You're hilarious! At least you can joke about it. I am insecure about the extra bodyfat that I am carrying around. *adopts Tattoo's attitude*

I'm insecure about mine too, but gotta try to beat everyone to the punch. Stings less when someone else says it.

Anyways...houseboat, didn't belong to us or anyone we knew, just a random houseboat.

Do you like your middle name?

Yeah, Marie is alright

same q

Charles, it's kick ass.

What part of your body do you hate the most?

maybe my thighs. My friends think they are hot, and say they are thighs of power, but I dunno.

Same q

As of right now, my flabby chest.

Worst movie you saw this past year?

Maybe Night of the Lupus

Idea for your next tattoo?

Cracked dirt design on the back of my forearm, maybe with the word Life/Death (the kind where you look at it one way it says Life, another way it says Death). Sounds weird, but I've seen someone with a similar design and it kicks ass.

Ideas for any tattoos?

My name on yoru ass.

what kind of Computer do you have?

a HP

same q

I have a dell and an HP. I'm using the HP right now. tongue12

What color do you like?

black

same q

Blue.

Do I know you? mmm

you LURVE me...

same q

I don't know

do you?

I don't know lol Your user name looks familiar though. maybe I just have you confused with someone else 😛

What state are you?