Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Naz4,466 pages

Originally posted by Tattoo
But I'm a monkey. 😐

Chocolate.

Zebra or Unicorn?

No, you're a lancykens.

UNICORNS!

same q

both squished into one... a zebracorn

sq

Oh...zebracorn...I like that hmm

Lion or tiger? (or bear, oh my!)

Liger

SQ?

Tiger...LSU Tiger

sq

Tigon this time!

Do you ever watch those softcore porns on the movie channels?

...no

sq

Originally posted by Naz
...no

sq

No.

Ever Pay Per View a sports event?

never

sq

ofcourse🙂

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
ofcourse🙂

sq

Never.

Have you ever used an "interactive TV" type of feature before? (google it if you don't know what it is.)

*looks up google* yes... yes I have 😂

sq

Favourite character in friends?

I don't watch Friends. ermm

What skin on KMC are you wearing?

light blue.

sq

xmen black

Mac or PC?

PC

Tranny or she male? haermm

Both 😖hifty:

SQ

I'll be honest, and say both too 😂

Have you ever done anything sexual with a trannie/transexual?

No it came close though 😂 ...they are a sneaky bunch 😂

sq