Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Leo.M4,466 pages

I do, prep cook. They thought me how to cook. before them I could only make eggs. laughcry

Live with roommates?

no

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
no

same q

If a wife and two kids are roommates, yes.

If you had to live under one or the other...which one would you choose:
Socialism or anarchy?

don't want to think too hard 😆
honestly it's been so long since I was in school I don't remember what socialism is

last thing you bought for yourself

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
don't want to think too hard 😆
honestly it's been so long since I was in school I don't remember what socialism is

last thing you bought for yourself

Food...from taco bell

same question

my lip piercing

your kids, boys or girls or both?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
my lip piercing

your kids, boys or girls or both?

I don't understand...I think you are asking what is my gender choice for children...in which case, it would be both because I would like to experience having to raise both genders just for the adventure. I can't wait to play football with my son...I can't wait to scare the shit out of my daughters dates. 😈

of course...same question

ya
I know from experience boys are more of a handful than girls but girls are more dependant

fav tv show

WEC or those cage matches with MMA fights at spike tv

Where your picture from?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
ya
I know from experience boys are more of a handful than girls but girls are more dependant

fav tv show

Without A Trace

same q

Nip/Tuck

sq

LOST

LOST or Heroes? Which sci-fi based drama is best?

Lost... never really got into Heroes.

sq

While I like them both so much, I have to go with LOST because of it's much richer story line. Heroes will get there eventually, it just needs time to simmer.

Do you have a cellphone? Does it have custom ringtones you have never heard on another phone?

Yeah I have a Mobile but it's broke right now😐, My ring tone is Rock the Kasbah by The Clash, never heard anyone with that😛

sq

Yeppers, I usually rock the Star Wars Main Title theme for a ringtone, but I also have the Super Mario Bros. theme.

Can you think up a question so I don't have to? awesome

Noawesome

SQ

Why did you join KMC?

For the old Star Wars RPG.

SQ?