Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

Comic Book discussion then I discovered OTF 😂

What is your real name?

Steven Joseph.

SQ.

Liam Bradley

sq

Kenneth Hall

Did/do you wish you had a different family?

Nope sometimes I wish we were in different circumstances of course, but I love them too much 😂

sq

Not at all.

Same question

I have before, but only thought about it. I don't like them sometimes, but they are my family, and they are all I have.

Last time you licked someone's face?

2 nights ago 😂

sq

It's been months

Same question

Already answered,

Last one night stand?

Haven't had one.

last kiss?

2 nights ago

sq

this afternoon

favorite flavor of icecream?

the cookie one 😂

sq

Originally posted by Naz
this afternoon

favorite flavor of icecream?

NAZZYCREAM!! oh

sq

Neapolitan

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Kelvin

Same question

I'm still a Fahrenheit whore. 🙁

Ape or Chimp?

neither, i hate all prmates and monkeys

chocolate or while chocolate?

Originally posted by Naz
neither, i hate all prmates and monkeys

chocolate or while chocolate?

But I'm a monkey. 😐

Chocolate.

Zebra or Unicorn?