Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Sol Valentine4,466 pages

7:30.

SQ.

10:30

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
10:30

same q

Bout 7:30 or 8

8:10

What's bothering you right now?

someone has annoyed me

same q

Short Answer: A lot.

If you could disappear into any book, movie, t.v. show, what would it be?

Supernatural 😮

Same question

Thirteen Reasons Why. That book has so many strong messages. I love it. Highly Recommended.

When you close you eyes, what do you see?

Breasts

Sameq

darkness

same q

Nothing, and it scares me.

If you had to leave everything behind, and go into hiding, but you got to bring ONE thing only, what would it be?

porn

sq

The picture next to my bed.

What has inspired you most in life?

boobs

sq

A character. I knew I wanted to be as good as a person as she is.

What's your biggest fear?

knowing my dad is going to die very soon and we don't speak to each other

same q

I'm very sorry to hear that.

That I'm making a huge mistake with all my decisions.

What's to your immediate left?

thank you.

a bookshelf

same q

A wall.

What's the craziest thing you've done lately?

cut 8 inches off my hair

same q