Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

anything I dont have to watch

same q

don't really know of many

fav song?

Dancing with myself, Billy Idol

same q

Ohne Dich-Rammstein

fav band?

System of a Down

Fave chore

I dont so chores

same q

none of them

fav toy as a child

GI Joe with the kung fu grip

same q

I liked playing with tools cuz my dad was a mechanic

who in your life would you miss the most if they were gone?

My Brother.

Who can you tell anything to?

Anne

same q

nobody

same q

Eric.

Where do you feel safe?

no place is safe

same q

With a Eric. Our friendship is stronger than anything I've felt in my life.

Where do you hide away?

KMC

same q

if I hid I would never return

do you get stressed out easily?

Recently, yes.

What are you angry at?

myself

fav cartoon?

Family guy.

What color is your hair?