Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Sweet Escape4,466 pages

I fell in love with someone I knew I shouldn't have. Then I let myself think something could happen.

If you had a mirror that could show you anything (A la Beauty and The Beast) What would you see right now?

probably something I wouldn't want to see

if you could change one thing about your life what would it be?

Nothing. I am me, I might not like everything in my life, but they make me who I am.

What's you last thought of the day?

usually worrying about paying my bills

same q

Last night I was pretty restless. End of High School, beginning of College. All that good stuff.

What color represents you?

right now I would say black

same q

grey inside and out

same

Green.

What character can you relate most to?

don't know of one

first thought when you wake up?

Work was going to be a circus today.

Favorite scent?

melon

same q

Vanilla.

Your biggest let down?

my father

same q

My parents. Decided to go to Italy on my 18th birthday... Thanks guys 😖

You saving Grace?

don't understand what you mean

What gets you through the day?

my babies

any plans for the future?

A loose guideline, but one day at a time, and nothing set in stone.

You?

become rich and famous

sq

I just live life one day at a time

what is your eye color?