Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Sweet Escape4,466 pages

Well naturally Brown, but I wear Green contacts.

What's your hair color?

black

do you find it difficult to fall asleep?

Normally, no. But recently, very much so.

Your favorite play?

I've never been to a play

same q

same answer

whats your fave all time TV series?

Nip/Tuck

same q

Seinfeld

whats your LEAST fave movie of all time?

Pretty woman, because my dad used to watch it all the time so I have probably seen it 1,000,000 times growing up

same q

Star Trek

did you like Grease?

only slightly

what movie do you want to see really bad?

Star Wars episode 7

same q

disturbia, keep forgetting to rent it

last movie you watched?

What Happens in Vegas.

IF you can act in a movie, what movie?

Depends on the genre.

Butter flavored popcorn or cheese flavored popcorn

cheese

same q

Butter.

Favorite type of Apple?

granny smith

same q

granny smith

Chocolate covered strawberries or chocolate covered apples

Chocolate covered strawberries

same q

Apples.

Favorite Shakespeare work?