Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by McLovin4,466 pages

Of course.

Same q

what 😆?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
what 😆?

A hole is a hole.

Of course it depends how much time you're serving.

I would totally bang their asses.

SQ

If I had a choice, it'd depend

sq.

Originally posted by AdamW.
If I had a choice, it'd depend

sq.

I don't have to worry about it if I was in jail for life I'd be dead pretty quick, I'm a bit of a smart ass.

SQ

Like I said, yes, yes I would.

Would you fvck a dead body if there was no living one around? I would.

Nope. I'd go back to Rosey Palm.

Soda from a can or soda from a bottle?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Nope. I'd go back to Rosey Palm.

Soda from a can or soda from a bottle?


Soda from a bottle.

Same question.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Soda from a bottle.

Same question.

bottle

same q

Bottle FTW!

Ketchup or Mustard?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Bottle FTW!

Ketchup or Mustard?

mustard

do you like mayo

Yeah, on sammiches.

SQ

no

fav. cookie

Oreo!

Favorite pie!

lemon meurange (cant spell)

same q

Banana cream.

How long ago did you last masturbate?

this morning

same q

About 4 hours ago.

Do you like french fries?

yes

do you like onion rings