Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Moosey4,466 pages

Originally posted by chillybanana
Ummm no 😛

Afraid of woman with more body hair than you?

Uh...I don't KNOW any......but, yes.

edit late reply, sorry.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Nope

SQ.

Yes

Last person you spoke to in real life?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Yes

Last person you spoke to in real life?

Myself.

SQ

My friend who called and woke me up this morning

Same question

My mother

Last text message you got was from?

Originally posted by chillybanana
My mother

Last text message you got was from?

My brother in law.

Do you hate plastic wrap?

Not really

Do you like to cling film cheese once you have opened the original packaging?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Not really

Do you like to cling film cheese once you have opened the original packaging?

If it's not in a resealable pack then I foil wrap it.. cling film is a ****ing pain in the ass.

SQ

I HAVE to cling film it or I get very wound up.

Do you remember your first day of school?

Yes

SQ

Yep

What are your plans for the next few days?

Just relax.

SQ.

Clean the house...again.

SQ

going to the beach 😎

sq

Lie around the house then head to Oxford

Same question

Read, rest, mess up my house

same q

Relax, work at the weekend, night out on Monday

Do you have a favourite pub/bar?

I'm not a bar/club goer, but there's this local joint I've gone to a couple times that's pretty good. It's called The Curve. They have kick ass karaoke there.

SQ

Lineker's in San Antonio, Ibiza

Is anyone else in the room with you?

My niece.

SQ