Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Moosey4,466 pages

Originally posted by chillybanana
Shoulders and back muscles. And arms.

Sq

Haha, well, this ain't easy to answer politically correctly.....*cough*

I could say something cheesy like 'her eyes', but sometimes I get caught looking about 2 feet lower on a woman when I talk to her..... 🙄

So, to answer properly, uh, I like a womans, er.....ankles. ✅

What size shoe you gots?

Interesting!

5/6

sq

Originally posted by chillybanana
Interesting!

5/6

sq

13/14

Plaid or stripes to wear?

Stripes

Favourite sandwich filling?

Pastrami

Same Question.

I have LOADS, I love sandwiches! BLT, tuna and cucumber, peanut butter and jelly, salmon and cream cheese, ploughmans.. the list goes on!

Last alcoholic drink you drank?

A shot called a jollyrancher.

Last time you were intoxicated was?

Monday night

Last time you were hungover?

Sunday morning... only a little though thankfully.

Are you a smoker?

Not really any more.

Same question

Nope

Have you showered today?

yes

bar or liquid soap?

Liquid

Sq

Liquid with a loofa.

Actually, that's a lie.

Bar, no loofa.

Do you eat squid?

No

Do you eat octopus?

Originally posted by chillybanana
No

Do you eat octopus?

Good God no.

Afraid of heights?

Nope

Afraid of spiders?

Originally posted by chillybanana
Nope

Afraid of spiders?

Not at all.

Afraid of quadriped animals with antlers?

Ummm no 😛

Afraid of woman with more body hair than you?

Nope

SQ.